Friday, February 6, 2009

Super Bowl and Wow What a Week

Denae and Mike came to visit me for Super Bowl weekend. We had a blast. It was a beautiful weekend in Carlsbad. We did some shopping at the outlet stores and ate way too much over the entire weekend. I think I'm still trying to recoup from all the food that I ate and my body is telling me "bad girl Cory". We had fun jumping up and down at the tv while watching the Super Bowl. Of course our team didn't win, but it was a great all the way. Then it was off to work and what a week it was. Working ten hour days really takes a toll on the body. I missed two of my workouts with my trainer and then when I tried to box on Friday I felt completely winded. I did get to some of my running for the week, so I guess it wasn't a total loss. I'm looking foward for my visit to St. George next week to see D, Trent and the girls. Oh yes, the girls and I are going shoppin' man.

No comments:

Post a Comment